Share This Class:
Starting your career as a pharmacist in Canada requires international graduates to pass the Canadian PEBC Exams:
- Evaluating Exam.
- Qualifying Exams.
We provide you with a 5 months preparatory course for the Evaluating Exam:
- Online sessions.
- Twice weekly sessions.
- Interactive sessions.
- Comprehensive questions bank.
- Referenced materials.
- Courses are done twice a year.
- The next meetings will be always on Tuesdays and Saturdays starting from the 6th of August, except for the 6th of August which will be Thursday.
- Timing will be always at 9:00 am Edmonton, 11:00 am Toronto, 5:00 pm Cairo, or 6:00 pm Amman time.
- Always be on time, and better 5-10 minutes before to check Zoom app updates.
- Use a laptop, desktop, or tablet, never attend using your phone.
- You will find the meeting on your profile page under tab “MEETINGS”, then go to Course tab.
Tips and Tricks:
- Changing your profile picture is important and you will be rewarded 10 points for it!
- The material will be visible in attachments inside each unit.
- You have to click on the “START COURSE” big blue button on the course page on the first day of the course, to get into the recorded lectures, quizzes, and attachments.
- If you get lost inside the course, use the tour to guide you, which you can find on your profile page.
- You can't sign in two devices at the same time, sign out first from one, then sign-in on the other.
- Quizzes are in multiple formats when you see:
Circle besides options; means ONLY one answer is correct.
Square besides options; means MULTIPLE answers are correct.
- Quizzes are timed according to the PEBC timing which is 80 seconds per question.
- Ask using the chat during the live meeting.
- Use the forum if you like to ask formal questions, and put all the details in it.
- Use “Ask a Question” under each unit if you like to ask the instructor an informal question.
The instructor is not responsible for any technical difficulties or issues you face while using our online platform. You can contact our support department through the following:
- Inside the platform direct chat and ask for IT support.
- Submitting a ticket using the support page.
- Direct messaging through WhatsApp: +1 (289) 813-6882.
- Email on email@example.com.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Please find it here.
talent behind This course
Are You Ready To Start?
- Study Materials 03:00:00
- L01.Canadian Healthcare System-Ethics 03:00:00
- L02.Pharmacy Models 03:00:00
- L03.Revision-Finance-Hospital Pharmacy 03:00:00
- L04.Narcotics 00:00:00
- L05.Pharmaco-economics-New drug approval 00:00:00
- L06.Management Revision 00:00:00
- L07.Sterile Compounding-Prescription processing 00:00:00
- Management Revision 00:00:00
- L01.Cardiovascular System Introduction-Hypertension 02:00:00
- L02.Cardiovascular System Angina-MI-Stroke 03:00:00
- L03.Cardiovascular System Arrythmia-PVD-Cardiovascular Drugs 03:00:00
- L04.Cardiovascular System Drugs 03:00:00
- L05.Remaining: Cardiovascular System Drugs 03:00:00
- Cardiovascular System Quiz 1 00:13:00
- Cardiovascular System Quiz 2 00:13:00
- Cardiovascular System Quiz 3 00:13:00
- Cardiovascular System Quiz 4 00:13:00
- Pre-lecture Revision 1 00:00:00
- Pre-lecture Revision 2 00:00:00
- L01.Gastrointestinal System-Intro-Diseases 03:00:00
- L02.Gastrointestinal System Nausea-Constipation-Diarrhea-Pinworms 03:00:00
- Gastrointestinal System Quiz 1 00:13:00
- Gastrointestinal System Quiz 2 00:13:00
- L01.Osteoarthritis-Rheumatoid Arthritis-Gout 00:00:00
- L02.Osteoporosis-MS drugs 00:00:00
- Osteoarthritis Rhematoid Arhtritis Quiz 00:17:00
- Gout Quiz 00:06:00
- L01.Infectious Diseases 00:00:00
- L02.Antimicrobials 00:00:00
What people are saying
You might also be interested in these courses
- $390.00 per year
- $260.00 per year
- $349.00 per year