- 💬 In PharmaFree, you will have the opportunity to discuss and get clarified by the instructors for any point you may raise during or after the live sessions.
- 💡 In PharmaFree, we adopt Thought-provoking Learning rather than learning by dictation, we offer interactive-dialoguing rather than mono-dialoguing.
📖 What about the material?
📚 In PharmaFree, huge resources (Question Banks, OSCE Stations, Important Notes, Mock Exams, and Illustrating videos) are available at your disposal and accessible at any time.
⏰ For how long?
👩🏻🎓 From November 2019 to November 2020, we have managed to train and prepare more than 300 pharmacists from diversified backgrounds to take the two parts of PEBC Qualifying Exams.
🧑🏻 Who is behind PharmaFree?
- 🥼 In PharmaFree, you will indulge yourself in the middle of the pharmacy practice in Canada with our Two instructors Pharmacists:
- 👨🏻⚕️ Dr. M. Elsayyad – Licensed Pharmacist and Vaccinator in Québec and Ontario.
- 👨🏻⚕️ Dr. M. Gazouly – Licensed Pharmacist and Pharmacy Manager in Ontario.
- In PharmaFree, our two instructors will be on the scene to address all your questions or concerns at any time via WhatsApp.
💵 What about the fees?
- In PharmaFree, all our offered services, sessions and materials are FREE.
- Only nominal subscription fees to the platform’s accessibility are applied.
👨🏻💻 Technical Support:
The instructor is not responsible for any technical difficulties or issues you face while using our online platform.
You can contact our support department through the following:
- 💬 Inside the platform direct chat and ask for IT support.
- 🎫 Submitting a ticket using the support page.
- 📱 Direct messaging through WhatsApp: +1 (289) 813-6882.
- 📧 Email on [email protected].
😔 Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Please find it here.
TALENTS BEHIND THIS COURSE
Mohamed Elsayyad, B.Sc., PharmD, MBA
Licensed Pharmacist and Vaccinator in Québec, Canada
I am very fortunate as much as proud of having the chance to earn such a diversified knowledge and multi-disciplinary expertise during my career. Besides being a licensed pharmacist and Vaccinator in Québec, I am also a Marketing Manager in a Pharmaceutical Company and a Business Owner.
My academic toolkit encompasses: Doctor of Clinical Pharmacy Degree (PharmD), Master of Business Administration (MBA), and Diploma in Public Health. I had the chance also to exercise the pharmacy in the state of Bavaria – Germany, before moving to live permanently in Canada in 2018.
My top-notch skills are in Clinical Research Methodology, Clinical Pharmacy, Vaccinology, Sales effectiveness, Marketing and Market Analytics.
A sneak peek about my personal life: I am a proud father of two kids (Malik and Talia), lives in Gatineau (Québec). I can speak 4 languages: Arabic, French, English, and German. Feel free to contact me whenever you would have enquiries. Always pleased to help.
Mohamed Gazouly, B.Sc., MBA, R.Ph
Registered Pharmacist in Ontario, Canada
It has been a thrilling journey since I landed in Canada in 2014. I started volunteering at the beginning of my pathway as an assistant in one of the most reputable pharmacy chains in Canada.
I remember my feelings when I passed my evaluating exam (those were the fun days). The next step after that was a bit hard, so hard actually to balance between work, financial strains, family, and of course hard study. With the help of my wife, dedication, and God’s well, of course, I passed both MCQ and OSCE exams. It was not easy, but it was a big achievement of course. Now I am a proud Registered Pharmacist in Ontario and a Business owner.
Personally, I believe education is a continuous process, so I specialized in mental health, addiction treatment and pain management after specific courses I took. Now my next challenge is to step deep in academia and pass my experiences with whoever interested to be a pharmacist in Canada.
N.B I have a master’s degree in business administration so when it comes to setting up a business in Canada, I know the “know-how” too. You will not regret to ask me.