🥼 We provide you with a 5 month preparatory course for the PEBC Evaluating Exam in Arabic:
- 📹 Online LIVE sessions.
- ✌🏻 Twice weekly sessions.
- 😄 Interactive sessions.
- 📋 Comprehensive questions bank.
- 📚 Referenced materials.
- 📅 Courses are done twice a year.
🍁 Starting your career as a pharmacist in Canada requires international graduates to do the following steps: (points are clickable)
- 1️⃣ Register in Pharmacists Gateway Canada
- 2️⃣ Document Evaluation Application.
- 3️⃣ Pharmacist Evaluating Examination.
- 4️⃣ Pharmacist Qualifying Examinations Part 1 MCQ and Part 2 OSCE.
- The next meetings will be always on Tuesdays and Saturdays starting from the 5th of January.
- Timing will be always at 9:00 am Edmonton, 11:00 am Toronto, 6:00 pm Cairo and Amman, 7:00 pm Riyadh time.
- Always be on time, and better 5-10 minutes before to check Zoom app updates.
- Use a laptop, desktop, or tablet, never attend using your phone.
- You will find the meeting on the course group.
👨🏻💻 Technical Support:
The instructor is not responsible for any technical difficulties or issues you face while using our online platform.
- You can contact our support department through the following:
- 💬 Inside the platform direct chat and ask for IT support.
- 🎫 Submitting a ticket using the support page.
- 📱 Direct messaging through WhatsApp: +1 (289) 813-6882.
- 📧 Email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
😔 Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Please find it here.
Mohamed Gazouly, B.Sc., MBA, R.Ph
Registered Pharmacist in Ontario, Canada
It has been a thrilling journey since I landed in Canada in 2014. I started volunteering at the beginning of my pathway as an assistant in one of the most reputable pharmacy chains in Canada.
I remember my feelings when I passed my evaluating exam (those were the fun days). The next step after that was a bit hard, so hard actually to balance between work, financial strains, family, and of course hard study. With the help of my wife, dedication, and God’s well, of course, I passed both MCQ and OSCE exams. It was not easy, but it was a big achievement of course. Now I am a proud Registered Pharmacist in Ontario and a Business owner.
Personally, I believe education is a continuous process, so I specialized in mental health, addiction treatment and pain management after specific courses I took. Now my next challenge is to step deep in academia and pass my experiences with whoever interested to be a pharmacist in Canada.
N.B I have a master’s degree in business administration so when it comes to setting up a business in Canada, I know the “know-how” too. You will not regret to ask me.