Home Page Forums PEBC Document Evaluation Questions regarding document evaluation

• Questions regarding document evaluation

Posted by Angie on April 4, 2024 at 9:00 am

Hi All,

I would like to ask a question regarding the document evaluation process. I understand that some documents must be done at my country of origin (namely, sent from the university). However, there are a few documents which I need to complete and send by mail myself, including the statutory declaration, and the pharmacist document evaluation application.

Would it be possible to complete the statutory declaration and the document evaluation application with a notary in Canada? or does it exclusively need to be sent from my home country? The notary in my country did not accept to stamp a foreign document (the document evaluation application) and I would like to create and send the document from my place of residence in Canada. Would this be acceptable by PEBC?

Also, PEBC requires the syllabus from my university, it is not in English or French. Can I translate it myself and send it? or does it have to be done through a certified translator?

Appreciate all the help 🙏

• This discussion was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by  Angie Mouki. Reason: Additional question
    R.Ph. Shams replied 2 weeks, 1 day ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • R.Ph. Shams

Administrator
    April 14, 2024 at 9:25 pm

Hi Angie,

Answering your questions as below:

Would it be possible to complete the statutory declaration and the document evaluation application with a notary in Canada? or does it exclusively need to be sent from my home country? The notary in my country did not accept to stamp a foreign document (the document evaluation application) and I would like to create and send the document from my place of residence in Canada. Would this be acceptable by PEBC?

Yes, it is possible to do your package here, and send it from here, that includes: a certified true copy of University Certificate, Document Evaluation Application, Statuary Declaration and certified true copy of your passport.

In fact I did exactly that, I sent my transcript and licensure statement from Jordan, and sent the other documents from here.

Also, PEBC requires the syllabus from my university, it is not in English or French. Can I translate it myself and send it? or does it have to be done through a certified translator?

It has to go through a certified translator.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day!