Home Page Forums Support Forum Handout Issue

Tagged: ,

• Handout Issue

Posted by Mohamed Shehata on September 14, 2023 at 1:51 pm

Dear Dr. Shams,
    I would like to point out that there is a frequent problem with the resolution of some visualization and tables in the handout, rendering them completely unreadable.
    I took the liberty to point out this problem in one of the lectures and found that most the members have the same issue, eliminating the possibility if it being a singular incident that happened with me only.
    Your intervention to solve this issue is highly valued and appreciated.

Hussein Tharwat replied 6 months, 3 weeks ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • R.Ph. Shams

Administrator
    September 15, 2023 at 7:14 pm

Dear Dr. Mohamed,

Well, I have to say: your message is so well articulated, and I’m so proud of you, you have such a wonderful writing talent, keep writing! we need more people like you.

Now, regarding the issue mentioned above, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, however, we will need your help and support with this issue, the course has about 95 handouts, so if you could please point out the subjects that are most unreadable, to make it as a priority, we would highly appreciate it.

• Hussein Tharwat

October 1, 2023 at 1:34 pm

We still have the problem in most of the handouts 🤦

• Mohamed Shehata

October 1, 2023 at 2:10 pm

Unfortunately, I can barely spare some time to attend the lectures, but Ill try my best to point out some of the problematic illustrations and tables.

The discussion ‘Handout Issue’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now