Home Page Forums Support Forum Missing Handouts

• Missing Handouts

Posted by Mostafa Elsaeed on October 3, 2023 at 10:35 am

Dear Shams,

Just want to bring to your attention that there are many missing handouts for lectures we are currently studying. My only solution is to ask one of the colleagues to send them to me, so kindly find a solution.
    Examples are Diabetes, some of the previous management lectures and Clinical trials and Biostats.

Appreciate your cooperation and swift response on the matter.

Thank you

Mostafa Elsaeed replied 6 months, 4 weeks ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • R.Ph. Shams

Administrator
    October 3, 2023 at 5:48 pm

Hi Mostafa,
    Thank you so much for contacting us. We apologize for any inconvenience you are facing.
    We have went back and checked your account, you should be able to download the Diabetes handouts, in fact, you have downloaded it on the 1st of October at 18:48.
    Since you have paid only the first installment, you will start missing handouts, and that means it’s time to purchase the second installment to have the rest of the handouts.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

• Mostafa Elsaeed

October 3, 2023 at 7:59 pm

Thank you Shams so much for your action, but today’s lectures are still not there in my handouts. I already got them from a colleague but just wanted to let you know they’re not there in case someone else points it out because i know some other colleagues are facing the same issue.
      Also kindly let me know when is the due date for the 2nd installment.

Thank you.

• R.Ph. Shams

Administrator
        October 4, 2023 at 12:35 am

So if you read the installments terms: it says half the material (handouts) with each installment. In fact all students receive the same exact package of handouts. So it won’t be some have it and some don’t. It’s about which installment did you purchase. The due date is when you take a lecture that doesn’t have It’s handout. Specifically, diabetes is the last therapy subject you will find under the first installment.

• Mostafa Elsaeed

October 4, 2023 at 11:38 am

Well noted , 2nd installment payment done.
          Thank you

The discussion ‘Missing Handouts’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now