• Posted by Ahmad Ahmad on December 26, 2023 at 10:38 am

Hello there, I have a couple of questions about the documents that I have to send for the document evaluation, I tried asking the PEBC themselves but they were no help.
    First, for the ID that I have to mail to them (my passport), how is the copy certified by a lawyer, like what exactly does he write on the copy of the document, I would really appreciate it if you could show me an example of this.
    Also, can the lawyer stamp be in both Arabic and English? (upper half is in English and the other half is in Arabic, both languages have the same information) because I live in Palestine and no lawyers here have an only English stamp.
    My last question is, for the licensing statement and good standing that is emailed from my ministry of health, how exactly is it formulated, I would also appreciate if you guys could show me an example.

Ahmad Ahmad replied 3 months, 4 weeks ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • R.Ph. Shams

Administrator
    December 28, 2023 at 8:33 pm

Hi Ahmad, thank you so much for contacting us. Answering your questions below:

1. A notary public, or a lawyer will certify a copy of your original piece of ID (Passport) by taking a photocopy of the ID and then he must:
      → Compare the original document to the photocopy;
      → State their official position or title and sign and print their name;
      → Provide their telephone number;
      → Write the date they certified the document;
      → and – write the following statement on the photocopy IN ENGLISH:
      “This photocopy is a true copy of the original document which has not been altered in any way.”

2. Yes, as long as there is English, it should be fine.

3. Regarding the licensing statement and good standing; we don’t currently have an example unfortunately, but it should say (in a similar way, not exactly):
      Ahmad Ahmed who is born in 19XX, and has graduated from University of XXX, in year 20XX, is fully licensed to practice as a pharmacist in the jurisdiction of XXX, and there were no felonies or reports on his profile.
    • Ahmad Ahmad

January 2, 2024 at 5:00 am

Thank you so much dr. Shams, I really appreciate it.

The discussion ‘Questions.’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now