Home Page Forums PEBC Document Evaluation Translations

• R.Ph. Shams

Administrator
    July 26, 2023 at 7:26 am

Hi Angie,

It’s not allowed for the transcript to go anywhere outside the university. It has to be sent directly in it’s original language from the university; or you can send it yourself directly in the same day, and the sender is the university and it’s location.

You can take another copy for yourself, you take it to a certified translator and then send it in your own envelope with your other papers: the certificate, photos, and a copy of your passport.

• Angie

August 2, 2023 at 7:46 am

Thank you so much for your reply! If you don’t mind, I have another question; I am wondering what to do about my ‘certificate of good standing’ I have contacted the ministry of health about this (in Russia, where I obtained my degree) and they only provide it upon request from a formal body (such as a work provider, or in this case, PEBC) Does the PEBC provide such letters, requesting letters of good standing directly?

I must also say that I do have a certificate that states that I am currently licensed in my country. But doesn’t include the lines “in good standing”. Do you recommend I send this instead?

I would be so thankful for any advice, as I have never found any information in this regard anywhere on the internet.

• R.Ph. Shams

Administrator
    August 4, 2023 at 10:55 pm

So the letter has to be sent directly from your licensing body; you can’t use the note you already have. Unfortunately, PEBC does not provide you with a special request for documents, but I believe showing them a screenshot from the PEBC website and how and why they request it should be helpful.

Also, make sure to contact the PEBC before you proceed; they might have a solution for you.